Wednesday, October 29, 2008

10.27.08 - 11.2.08

M- 10
T- 7(am) / 5(pm)
W- 10(am) / 4(pm)
Th- 8
F- 13
S- 6

Total = 63

Not bad for a recovery week. Got a couple of good fast miles in, and one day at Mathew-Winters (Friday). I had planned on doing 4 laps at M-W to make for just over 26 miles, but then talked some sense into myself. I realized that if I did such a thing I would be a very unhappy person at work Friday and Saturday night. I'll try to actually get some good long ones in over the next few weeks on the trails before the snow starts to fly.

On my run today I ran near City Park for a bit and passed a guy with an HMI 25/50k shirt on from this year, I had mine as well. What are the odds? He switched directions and we ran together for a bit until we got back to his office. It was kind of nice to have somebody to chat with. His name was Ray if I remember correctly. I'll have to check the HMI results to see if I can't locate his info. Nice fella.

No comments: