Sunday, October 19, 2008

10.13-19.08

M- 15
T- 5
W- 18
Th- 9
F- 12
S- 0
Su- 13

Total = 72 miles

Didn't get the 21 miles in today like I wanted (had a bit too much fun last night with some friends - tequila is evil), but still had a good week of running. Made it to the Buffalo Creek access point to the CO Trail and had some fun beating the pants off of some mtn. bikers today. Started the day off by hanging out at Wash Park and watching a bit of the Denver Marathon, good times. Congratulations on 3:31 Kevin! Also need to mention that a friend of mine ran a mary in New Mexico today and set a pr of 3:24. Good job Matt. I was definitely a bit bummed that I didn't run the 24 Hours of Boulder this weekend, but there's always next year.

1 comment:

JeffO said...

Missed you at Boulder. Wasn't sure I'd recognize you, since we never met.
I finished the 100 under 24 hours.
But it sounds like you had as much fun as I did.
Tequila's only evil if you end up in jail or get someone pregnant!