Friday, July 17, 2009

Days Go By... Love this commercial

Absolutely obsessed with this commercial. Kind of strange seeing as I don't have any t.v. reception/service.




My favorite jungle track:




Great classic house track (just for you, Jen):




Running related stuff: on track to hit 60+ miles this week. Not bad all things considered. Got in some time on the Mesa Trail this morning after waking up at 3:45 am to cart my mom to the airport. It was a gorgeous morning, and my legs felt good! The climbing is getting easier, however, yesterday at Matthew-Winters was brutal (dehydrated, tired, etc). And it was damn hot. Enough with the bitching, I'm going to take a disco nap. Don't worry if you're unfamiliar with the term, I didn't know what a disco nap was until a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm disco nap

mnodurft said...

disco nap didn't happen, just laid in bed exhausted. damn! my body and brain simply will not allow me to take naps.